Tuesday, January 14, 2014

2014 Finish Along Q1

Finish Along 2014
I accomplished quite a bit last year in the 2013 Finish Along so I decided to do it again.  This year it is hosted by Katy at The Littlest Thistle

The following represent my hopes and dreams...
First on the list is the Hexie Garden.  One block is done and the rest is all cut out and ready to sew.  This may actually get done since it will probably be coming on my guild's retreat in March.
Next is the Honey Cowl.  I made two of these last year so I'm pretty confident this will be finished before the end of the quarter. (Awful picture.  The yarn is actually blue.)
The next contestant is the result of my poor performance with last year's Lucky Stars BOM.  I am a wicked slow paper piecer.  I'm not holding out much hope but since I'm supposed to be more positive in 2014, here she is.
And bringing up the rear,
it's the Local quilt by Carolyn Friedlander.  This is also a paper pieced project, but the blocks don't appear to be very difficult.  Love the fabric for this.

Joyful stitching,
jane
 





2 comments :

  1. Nice selection :o) I swear paper piecing has an associated time vortex!

    Good luck with your list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous!!! The Local quilt is on my wish list too... you're so much better than I am at actually accomplishing things these days. I guess I should join the Finish-along;-)

    ReplyDelete