Monday, October 13, 2014

4th Quarter Hopefuls

It's time to post my hopeful finishes for the final quarter of the 2014 Finish-Along hosted by Katy at the Littlest Thistle.
Most of these will need to be finished before the holidays, so I have some added incentive to get them done.
#1 Mug Rugs for my sister's birthday...
I thought it would be nice for her to have something on her desk at work that she can change with the seasons/holidays.  I have 7 that I want to finish.  Most have been started, none finished yet.

#2 Thanksgiving table mat...
Not in love with the fabric, but I'm determined to use up my charm packs.  This mat needs the outer border added before I can sandwich and quilt it.


#3 Winterlude table runner...
I bought this during the summer when it was on sale on Craftsy.  It has some blues in it that I can pull out to match my dining room.

 #4 and #5  Winter wall hangings...
This counts as two separate entries. I bought these a couple of years ago.  I got as far as tracing the applique shapes onto the fusible web and then ended up putting them away.  I'm making the snowman one and the one with the mittens and holly.

#6 The Beatle bag....
I bought the pattern and inserts last spring.  My sister gave me the bundle of Indelible for my birthday.

 #7  Flower Power quilt...
This pattern is from a Quilter's Mixology.  I love this book.  I purchased a circle/drunkard's path template a while back with the intention of making a circle quilt, but once I got my hands on this book, I knew this was the one I wanted to make.  Made a few practice circles only.

A little ambitious considering all the Christmas gifts that I'll need to make.  I haven't even thought about those yet.  Hopefully, I'll end the year with a fabulous finish!

Linking up with
Finish Along 2014

Joyful stitching,
jane



1 comment :

  1. An ambitious assortment of finishing goals -- I look forward to seeing your progress!

    ReplyDelete