Saturday, July 12, 2014

FAL Qtr. 3 Hopefuls

Time to make my intended Qtr. 3 finishes public.  I'll be linking up with Katy at The Littlest Thistle.

#1 Making a reappearance is the Kaffe Fasset stripe quilt.  It's basted and ready to quilt. 


#2 The Social Tote.  I'm hoping that this one works out.  There are some sewists on my Christmas list that I think would love this.

#3  Lucky Stars.  There should be 12 stars finished.  This was  BOM from 2013.  I may or may not make something with all 12 blocks.

#4  HST baby quilt.  These are the leftover scraps and yardage from a quilt that I made my grandson.

#5 Tumbler baby quilt.  These 2 charm packs have been sitting around since last summer.  I finally cut them into tumblers.

#6 Disappearing 9-patch.  The 9-patches are all sewn. This should be an easy one. (famous last words)

#7  The Local quilt.  I really, really, really want to finish this.  Unfortunately, this is the only block that is done.
I may be a bit delusional, but I think I can get most of these done.

Joyful stitching
jane



Finish Along 2014

2 comments :

  1. Wow, you always make me feel like such a slacker!!! So much awesomeness:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That is long array of quilts to finish. Your lucky stars are coming along great! Really fun quilts!

    ReplyDelete